Thursday, May 28, 2009

Book Marketing #5

Maybe your just thinking about writing a book or on the other hand you may be putting the finishing touches to your masterpiece. In either case, if you plan to market your book there are many tools that you can use to get the job done. I'm currently at this point with my first book and my publishing company, Wheatmark, Inc. has provided me with a step-by-step workbook for creating a "book marketing plan". This 92 page workbook was downloaded to my computer by clicking on the following link:
http://www.wheatmark.com/assets/bookmarketecture.pdf

Wheatmark has encouraged me to share awareness of this tool with others. The statement in the front of the workbook reads as follows: "Please feel free to post this on your blog or email it to whomever you believe would benefit from reading it."

If you find this to be helpful please pass it on to other writers.

Best wishes, Ed

No comments: